- Etching of dentin and enamel prior to application of a total etch bonding system for composite restorations.
Features & benefits
- Water-based 37% phosphoric acid gel compatible with all total etch bonding systems.
- Available in easy-to-use syringe with fine metal syringe tips for precise controlled placement.
- Ideal thixotropic viscosity prevents the acid gel from flowing onto soft tissue or adjacent teeth.
- Rinses off easily and cleanly, leaving an easy-to-read frosty appearance on the enamel surface indicating it is ready for the bonding agent application.
- Item # – 2 x2 g syringes and applicator tips